T.G.I.Friday
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Went to T.G.I.Friday @ Hereen for our free mock meal... Thanks Mr Lim for the recommendation... BFF,Peiting and I really have a fun time at the place... After that we went to 313 to shop... really an eye opening coz the Forever21 own 4 storeys... Will go back there to get more dresses...

Bottom are the photos...
the place @ level 2
their mock menu and cash...
we have clam chowder
main course - Jack Daniel's burger
I have November sea breeze
peiting have orangeade
us...
the dinning area...
Time for the food:




another free main course...

We have ate a total of $68 worth of free food... overall the atmosphere and food is not bad... but the fries is too salty and the staffs are very friendly... coz we have problem pouring the chilli sauce and the waiter saw us... he offered to help us... really a big clap for the service... will recommend more friends there...

we took some photo at Orchard central:

Few days ago, my neighbor ask me have any intention to get a car... getting car is easy but is the maintencing part that is diffcult... maybe will get a car in a few years time (: coz now i need moolah.... ;P

心の秘密♥ 12/17/2009 09:51:00 AM

我没有在emo,不要乱想。只是情绪比较多而已。

♥ The Lady ♥


``Pristina Khor
``very blur
``can be stubborn
``scary cat
``love myself
``love my family
``love my friends
♥ If I repeat the thing I said for 3 times,mean I'm serious

Always believe the key to success is "Learn from mistakes"


Comments
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...

into the

food palace

The Past

Facebook

Visitors