pic pic pic
Friday, November 27, 2009
can ya see any different...
心の秘密♥ 11/27/2009 10:07:00 PM
我没有在emo,不要乱想。只是情绪比较多而已。
♥ The Lady ♥
``Pristina Khor
``very blur
``can be stubborn
``scary cat
``love myself
``love my family
``love my friends
♥ If I repeat the thing I said for 3 times,mean I'm serious
Always believe the key to success is "Learn from mistakes"
Comments
HTML Comment Box
is loading comments...
into the
Old blog
Berlina baby sis
Alex yeo
Pei ting
Alicia
Willy
Dexter
Samuel sim
Alvin goh
Zhengda
Shi xuan
Jiayi
Kaifen
Christina tang
Shuhui
Ren wei
Henry
Dao hao
Yiling Goh
Xia xue
Amanda
Tifanny
Princess-michie
Cruz yes 933 DJ
Joanne peh actress
Ivy Lee actress
Kaiwen
Claris
Eveyln
Edwin tan
Jean guan
Bitter stickgal
Lao zha bor
Love Stories
Blogger Peggy Heng
Blogger Winnie Heng
Blogger Tammy
Blogger Jessica
Blogger Miyake
Blogger Sue Ann
Blogger Eeyore
Ice Angel
Peiling (sec classmate)
My smelly pillow
SG blue chip
Ris Low
food palace
Couchpootato
ieatishootipost
Buttercake n Cream
Once Upon a Milkshake
Sparklette food&travel
Recipe girl
2am dessert bar
The Past
By post:
What bullying is...
Life is tough
22 Nov 09 - JB
Coward
Stock market
Demoralized
Loving Sunday
My sat
World Kindness Day
Top 10 Hong Kong Actors & Actresses I like
By month:
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
October 2010
Facebook
Pristina Khor
Create Your Badge
Visitors
blog hit counter