Life is tough
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Haiz... Just now the lunch is so cheapo... Since company is making money should treat us to some hotel's buffet... But the management only order pizza for us...

then talk so much rubbish... and NEVER even mention about the 13th mth...

think the main purpose of the meeting is to assure us that the company is still surviving...

But our main concern is not that... we more concern about pay rise, take pay on time & most important is our bonus...

The management never even mention anything at all...

really very disappointed ):
心の秘密♥ 11/24/2009 04:20:00 PM

我没有在emo,不要乱想。只是情绪比较多而已。

♥ The Lady ♥


``Pristina Khor
``very blur
``can be stubborn
``scary cat
``love myself
``love my family
``love my friends
♥ If I repeat the thing I said for 3 times,mean I'm serious

Always believe the key to success is "Learn from mistakes"


Comments
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...

into the

food palace

The Past

Facebook

Visitors