Hypocrite
Saturday, December 5, 2009
I can’t stand hypocrites…

Only need your help then they will appear

And my sis encountered it.

This is how it goes:

(Background information: my sis can’t get along with her classmates at all. And we felt weird when they msn/sms her)

This morning this classmate A msn her saying that this classmate P is missing. Want my sis to meet this classmate P’s bro.

Weird right… why meet the bro?

still dare to say everyone is worried…

Since you’re worry, why you are sitting in front of your lappy instead of going out to hunt for your classmate…

So asked my sis to reply this classmate A that “I AM NOT A MISSING INFORMATION COUNTER, IF THIS CLASSMATE P IS MISSING THEN I CAN ONLY SUGGEST THAT YOU ASK HER FAMILY MEMBER TO FILE A POLICE REPORT. AND THIS IS NONE OF MY BUSINESS. BECAUSE I’M JUST A CLASSMATE AND THERE NOTHING MUCH I CAN DO”

Think them planning a prank on her… But you think my sis is stupid… don’t be naïve… grow up please… already 17 yrs old still play these type of prank…

If anything happen to my sis, I not go to let anyone off. I will take legal action against you.
心の秘密♥ 12/05/2009 09:30:00 PM

我没有在emo,不要乱想。只是情绪比较多而已。

♥ The Lady ♥


``Pristina Khor
``very blur
``can be stubborn
``scary cat
``love myself
``love my family
``love my friends
♥ If I repeat the thing I said for 3 times,mean I'm serious

Always believe the key to success is "Learn from mistakes"


Comments
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...

into the

food palace

The Past

Facebook

Visitors