31 Dec 09
Thursday, December 31, 2009
Last outing of the year...



This eating outlet is a disappointment... The food & service is a BIG Boo Boo...



I have drank 2 glasses of drinks while Mr Lim drank 4 glasses of drink before our food is served
The escargots is too oily and it not up to standard
The shrimp salad is too salty and is not too our liking
The squid ink spaghetti is totally tasteless
The ribs steak



I finally tried their Passion Green Tea... Yum yum

心の秘密♥ 12/31/2009 10:02:00 PM

我没有在emo,不要乱想。只是情绪比较多而已。

♥ The Lady ♥


``Pristina Khor
``very blur
``can be stubborn
``scary cat
``love myself
``love my family
``love my friends
♥ If I repeat the thing I said for 3 times,mean I'm serious

Always believe the key to success is "Learn from mistakes"


Comments
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...

into the

food palace

The Past

Facebook

Visitors